Looking tattoos on arm? A little over a week ago we already talked about minimalist tattoos. And I think that the tattoo designs that you can see today in Tattooing follow this theme, however, I think that the simplicity (of the layout) and the elegance that they convey in particular, the line tattoos. And of lines on the arm we will talk today. Although it may seem like a very easy tattoo to do, nothing could be further from the truth.
Recently speaking with several tattoo artists it was commented that there are many quality tattooists who refuse to perform this type of tattoos due to their complexity. Making a "circle" which is, in short, what these lines that go around the arm completely represent is very difficult. And even more so try to make it completely straight and without being curved.
Even so, I think the vast majority will agree with me that the result that this type of tattoo offers us is equally sensual and elegant. By the way, it is said that this type of tattoos on men is related to the gay world, but in reality there is no clear reason to think about it. We are still facing a new urban legend (despite the fact that many gay models have made such a tattoo).
I said, I hope you like this gallery of line tattoos on arm. If you accept, we could make another compilation of this type of tattoos in another part of the body.
Table of Contents
Meanings of line tattoos on the arm
Although we know that many tattoos do not lack a meaning in themselves, they will always have some symbolism or other. It is true that in many cases we will be the ones who can give it that meaning. The beliefs of each one or the personal experiences can lead to a unique result.
In this case, we speak of a criminal symbolism. Long ago, people who committed a crime were marked with symbols very similar to these types of lines. Of course, as we say, time has passed and now, it is a clear synonym for minimalism. In addition, it makes it clear that elegance and good taste go hand in hand. If you like a style like this, don't doubt that only you will have the last word when it comes to meanings.
In which area of the arm do I get a tattoo?
If you are already clear that line tattoos will be your choice, now you have to opt for their position on the arm.
- Doll: It's one of the more discreet tattoos but at the same time more sophisticated than we have. The doll always supports those simple designs that have a lot of meaning but not a larger size. A line or a couple of them will be perfect for this area.
- Forearm: Here you can bet on a similar design. Two fine lines together They can be your best choice, although you should not forget that it is also very common to see how two wide lines adapt to this area. It will look like you are wearing a nice bracelet.
- Inner zone: As an original model, we have also come across a line that crosses from top to bottom throughout the arm. Of course, always in the interior area of it.
Line tattoo styles
Although one of the main styles in this case, is that the lines decorate around the arm. The tattoos as a bracelet They are one of the great basics in this type. But since we often look for originality, then the options will continue to be much more varied than we think.
- Thick lines: You can opt for a kind of bracelet which will be composed of two wide and covered lines. Of course, if they seem a bit boring, you can always opt for a variation that we talked about. Some wave is allowed to skip the rule of symmetry.
- Very fine lines: If you opt for the finest lines, then surely you will get more than one tattoo and perhaps even more than two. You can place it very close and it will also create a perfect and delicate effect.
- Lines in color: Although when talking about the minimalist style, always the black ink is adequate. Of course there are opinions for everything. If you want to create a trend, then the color will knock on your door, with a combination of bracelets that will decorate your forearm.
- Lines with ornaments: The details always add up and will form a personalized style. You can choose that original brooch that, in some way, says a lot about you and your personality. Some stars, birds or initials ... you have the last word!
- Lines with gradient effect: So that we can enjoy the same originality, nothing like tattooing one line but the next, with a gradient effect or with a blur effect.
- Broken lines: Another of the perfect styles for this type of line tattoos on arm, is to opt for broken lines. We do not always have to make a kind of complete hoop, but you can choose independent strokes.
- Curve lines: Yes, because curves and waves can also be the protagonists of the arm lines. Their peculiarity makes them even more beautiful.
Despite that somewhat obscure meaning, that comes from japanese cultureWe cannot say but that this type of tattoos always adapt to the entire arm itself. In addition, they do not have great differentiations between men and women. Both can adapt their taste to each of the designs. Basic options for a design that does not need to be large or have a lot of color, not even a large size, to stand out as one of the favorites by many.