If you've ever wondered how to do fake tattoos, do not worry, since today we will talk about one of the easiest ways to do them: with photocopies and permanent markers.
Although the results are far from lifelong tattoos, this guide on how to make tattoos fake can train you if you are still thinking about getting a real tattoo or if you just want to decorate your body now that summer is coming.
How to make fake tattoos with photocopies
Although the results are not as good as lifelong tattoos or other methods such as Decal paper, such as this method is the cheapest, easiest and simplest, it is worth a try. Follow the steps below:
- First, find a design you like and print or photocopy it. Remember to adjust it to the desired size and make the design as simple as possible. Better if you make the copy on cardboard or thick paper.
- After cut out the design on the inside (so that it is "empty" and thus form a template with a cutter or scissors.
- Get some permanent markers. To give the impression of veracity, it is better if they have a strong and opaque color, such as black. In addition, it is better to use only one color (remember that with perms you cannot do shading or other fancy items). And of course, choose a brand that is not harmful to the skin.
- Put the template wherever you want take the tattoo and paint it with the perm. You can fix it with tape so that it does not move.
- Remove the template carefully and spray the tattoo with hairspray to fix it on the skin.
- When you get tired you can erase the tattoo by washing the area with warm soapy water.
We hope that with this guide you have made it clear how to make fake tattoos with photocopies and permanent markers. Tell us, have you ever had a tattoo like that? Leave us a comment!